Full of Stitches

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Summer of Socks

I joined this knit-along because I'm working on socks mainly. They're near-instant gratification in knitting. I have learned thus far that I must knit both socks at once or SSS (Second Sock Syndrome) hits me before I finish #1.

Summer of Socks

I've also decided that this will help me begin a (mini?) Nancy Bush Master's Study as begun by Purly Whites, and miniturized by Nona. I haven't decided quite how indepth mine will be, but I am working on a list of patterns to use - some from other sources as well, for I am a new knitter and gleaming from any of greater knowledge will improve mine own.

I must hit the hay. I moved my blog entries from my 360 account over here tonight and hadn't planned on this entry quite yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home