Full of Stitches

Monday, March 06, 2006

Home, Home off the Range

Well, it's nearly official. Ben's found a place, he just has to fax some papers to me.. Hmm.. that's going to be fun (I hate going out if I don't have to, FIL's fax isn't set up to receive, and Ben didn't want to send them so that they'd be here already whilst I was out of town, so he's got to send them on my time [sigh]). I'll be leaving Oklahoma for the coast at the end of this month.

In exchange for the quiet open expanses that I've come to love, I get to return to my native state, massively overpopulated cities, and traffic clogged byways. I try to focus on looking forward to being with my dear husband again.. I get to make all new friends. Again. (I'm really an introvert at heart, so this is a bit of a challenge for me). I've looked online and there were no listings for homeschool groups in the San Francisco area at all. San Jose wasn't mentioned at all. Fun fun.

On a brighter note: the first 3 inches of Angelina are knitted. I'm using size 2 needles.. I tried the 5s and got 6 or 7 st/in, so I tried 4s and got 7/8 st/in. I don't own 3s, so I tried 2s and got 10 st/in.. and I'm happy with that. I've only had a 36" chest measurement when I was full of milk, and my 'baby' is almost 21 months. So, I'm aiming to have the finished size closer to 38" (the smallest listed finished measurement is 40"). Yes, this means I'll have to add a few more rows in the front because there'll be a few more in the back, but it's worth it. I hope.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home