Full of Stitches

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ode to Parents

This is the last day that I'm "officially" half my parent's age.
M&D wedding photo
Tomorrow I will no longer be 27 and in just 4 weeks Mom will no longer be 54.
Dad & children
Dad will still be twice the age he was when I was born until the day before my next baby is due.
M&D old photo
My Mom is the fourth of six children.
1978 Mom n me
At this time 27 years ago, my Mom was expecting her fourth child.
1979 Christmas
Now, I'm expecting my fourth child.
1999_dad.jpg
I wonder what Dad's doing for his birthday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

    By Anonymous Carrie K, at 11:04 PM  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Some very interesting timing things going on in your family. Very cool.

    By Anonymous Jes, at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home