Full of Stitches

Monday, September 25, 2006

Twiddle…

What are you doing while waiting, oh Sock Warriors? I'm expecting 2 packages by Thursday, which will arrive first?

Sunday, my husband built me 2 garden boxes and set up my garden! So, my son and I went and planted the seeds today. If you saw my previous post, you know that I've got a little sideyard/kennel thing that I hoped to convert. I must admit, Ben did a fine job of converting it!

20060925garden2
The new raised beds he built and filled. We moved the strawberries & bell pepper in to the corner (I'm afraid they make take over the walkways, heehee.. strawberries everywhere!)

20060925garden1
The hot pepper was moved inside the gate and surrounded by flowers for the children. The pallet and board became a nice staging area.

TJ planted a row of radishes and carrots by the broccoli in the closer box. In the further one is spinach, mesclun salad mix, mustard greens, and 2 peas -snow and sugarsnap. I've got to find some green bean seeds and the garden will be planted. To finish it off, I'll just need some supports for the vines!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home