Full of Stitches

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

38 weeks and counting

My poor husband.. He just wants to get his work done! He asks me if we've got two more weeks, so I tell him we have at least two more hours. After all, when the water broke with #3, there was an hour before contractions started and she was born under two hours after that.

There are two weeks until the due date. The mucus plug went today. What does that mean? Well, according to online data, that means that labor could set in anytime in the next two weeks! hahahaha! What does it mean with my pregnancies? Oh, probably sometime in the next few days. But, who knows, every pregnancy is different. With #1, I lost the plug at the onset of labor. With #2, I don't remember.. it may have been beforehand, but I don't remember. With #3, it was within a day or so of labor, I think.. Might have been that morning.

I'm being a good wife, though. I'm not gulping down my Raspberry Leaf Tea today. Ben's got that deadline tomorrow, so if it happens today, it'll be because of the Lord's timing, not helped by me. Much. Anyone wanna go for a walk around the park?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home