Full of Stitches

Friday, March 16, 2007

Cabin Fever?

Ben asked if I've got cabin fever. Well, um, probably? I dunno. I was just trying to plan for the summer when my summer plans went out the window -yes, I only had one thing planned this summer. Maybe I'll plan something else, but I really don't know if I'm allowed out of the house, hahaha. Then Grandpa's birthday party was brought to my attention. Wouldn't it be fun to pack up all the children and drive down there? It's only like a 6 hour drive. We could easily leave in the morning and get there in time for the party. Then I'd get to see my SoCal relatives and they'd get to see the children, and we'd all get to meet my Grandpa's wife's (setp-grandma?) kids! They're visiting (or have they moved here?) from Indonesia. I think it would be fantastic to meet them.

I really have to start setting aside pennies for sunny days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home