Full of Stitches

Saturday, February 03, 2024

Sock Madness Sign Ups

 Ages ago, I had learned about Sock Madness, a knitting competition that occurs on Ravelry each year around about March Madness. I was not able to join because of having a baby during that time, then I forgot about it. 

However, I came across Sock Madness again this winter, and now the sign ups are open! From February 1-14, one can join the forum on Ravelry and follow the instructions to join this sock knitting competition. I have been registered, and the “warm up” sock knitting pattern has been released. 


The pattern is called In the Twilight, and it has several cables running down. I do not expect to get this one done very quickly, however, I am enjoying the cable pattern. The purple is much less pinkish than this lighting shows, and Ben is looking forward to having almost Yahoo! purple foot wear as that’s one of the businesses he fondly remembers working for.

What will you be knitting this spring?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home