Full of Stitches

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

AAAIIAAIIEE!!!!!

Just get out of the house and no one will get hurt.

I cast on double strand 72 stitches. I joined them oh so carefully in the round. I began working the ribbing. And the 3 year old struck! It was all a ruse to get me away from the teensy tiny knitting needles. She asked me to go get her whipcream on a pink plate and I let her know when I was done with the needle I was currently working across that I would indeed get her a snack. I went and got her a pink bowl and put the fluffy junk (how can anyone eat that stuff?) in it. Then I returned to the sock.. Oh! My poor sock! There it lay on the chair like so much cast off ramen noodles! I interrogated the 3 year old (doing my best not to drag her off bodily) and brought her back to the scene of desecration. "They on the couch," she told me. Truly, the needles lay on the little blue couch.

I didn't take a picture, there are enough tormented souls out there that I shan't share the horror.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home