Full of Stitches

Friday, July 28, 2006

One Pair Done!!

WooHoo! I finished my first pair of socks *for me.* Also, it's my first Summer of Socks pair! Funny thing is that one would fit Ben's foot and one fits mine just fine LOL.. Well, I'm thinking of running down to my LYS and seeing if they have more of this colorway. I don't want to rip out the sock, but I do want a pair, and Ben likes them and would appreciate if I just knit up a match for each and we each have a pair. Isn't he cute? My man. In lace. And, he'd wear 'em in sandals!

EL1 socks done

Not perfect to color, but taken this morning on the couch. They were finished last night and I just wanted to get to bed. I slept in my new socks, yummy.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Ahh yes... getting the boys in our life into handknit socks is great! But it can be dangerous too. Mine wants 30 pairs now!! ;)

    By Anonymous Jessica, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home