Full of Stitches

Friday, August 18, 2006

Color Me Crazy

I came across this again and showed Ben. He's all over it and wants me to join. I think especially if I give his foot size, but that sounds like bending rules to me (I did give my size).

Sock Wars Logo

I have officially signed up. Basically, I'm given a name/size and pattern and start knitting. If I get mine done first, I send them to so-and-so and s/he/it is killed off. I receive what s/he/it hasn't finished and finish it to send to kill off the next combatant, or get killed and send what I'm working on to my killer.

The fast knitters need some 'easy' targets like me. Either way, I'll eventually end up with socks.

The Rules

1. The first rule of Sock Wars is, you must talk about Sock Wars
2. The second rule of Sock Wars is, you MUST talk about Sock Wars.
(no really, for this to be a success we need as many combatants as possible)
3. Two socks to a fight
4. One fight at a time
5. No shirts, no shoes, just socks
6. Fights will go on as long as they have to
7. If this is your first time in Sock Wars, you have to fight.

I'm thinking RED.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I signed up too! It's a bit confusing for me, but I'm sure it will all become clear along the way. Good luck!

    By Anonymous Emma, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home