Full of Stitches

Friday, September 26, 2008

Exactically 6 Months

As the Mad Hatter might say.

Sock shots:
img bluekneehighback img bluesockboot

Gotta love it when the socks fit the shoes. These slouch just slightly in that lacey panel above the ankle, so I know they'll sit just inside the tops of my boots.

Yarn: 2 hanks Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, color: Douglas Fir.
Pattern: Scherherazade's Slippers, September 2007 Mystery Sock, from Maia Spins. I think I bookmarked this pattern the moment I saw it.

I cast on (according to my Ravelry notes) on March 27, and I bound off just before midnight Sept 26. Ben came home to me trying to do a photoshoot with the camera's timer function and gave me a hand with the back of the leg and boot shots.

img bluekneesockfront

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home