Full of Stitches

Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Capsule Contest - Fabulous #5

Today's the end date for the August Capsule Contest on Pattern Review. I found it last weekend while putting together a SWAP capsule storyboard for this pregnancy.

In a week, I've sewn 5 items for the capsule:
img ACC2008

The idea is to make at least 3 or 4 items using at least 3 distinct colors to make at least 4 unique outfits. So, there's a top and skirt look, a 2piece dress look, a blouse and jumper look, and the nightgown (or really brave woman in a white dress). I named my capsule "Fabulous Number Five" because this is my fifth pregnancy and there are 5 pieces in the capsule.

If I have enough of the plain gray that I trimmed the blouse with, I may make up one more top to trade out with the one in the capsule.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home