Full of Stitches

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chilly Day

MissA said to us, "The wind is cold, it's a good day to stay inside and knit." As I looked over her Daddy's work. I smiled and agreed as I continued my crocheting. He worked away, checking on the Yarn Harlot video for speed techniques and picking my brain when he somehow increased nearly threefold in just 3 inches of work. I let him know of the "World's Fastest Knitter" videos that I'd seen on youtube.
img benknitsimg benknits

Friday night, I started and was working on a poncho for MissC when Ben got home. I finished it while he watched a couple TV shows. I tried it on her and it fits fine, a little loose, but I can't find my camera. Again. I haven't seen it since our Thanksgiving trip.
img toddler poncho

Today, I started a pattern, but found I was short on yarn (I'm trying to make presents from stash), and started the search again. I came up with the Cute Kid's Ponchos from Crochet Fantasy (Spring 2005), -the pink one- and have the first 2 repeats done. Just four to go, then the short rectangle and sew two pieces together.

I also started a poncho for me. From Snappy Wraps to Crochet, the one on the front cover. We'll see when I get that done with needing to make two more children and maybe the man a gift.. ;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home