Full of Stitches

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Modules

I've been working away at the Study Group modules. With M & H out of state, catching babies, it's down to just K, D & I who attend our Study Group. My children were in VBS this last week, and the nursery gals even took the Little Guy, so M, Tu, Th, F, I was able to sit in the cafe and study! (Wed, the big 2 had piano lessons)

Saturdays, Ben takes the children -to see a movie today!- and I get to study more! I've got 3 modules almost done in just a week!!

My computer wasn't working the other day (I'm posting from my phone), and I'd Really like to type them up & send them in, so I'm hoping it just needed time off.. Ben said it started up fine today, but staying on once it was warmed up was the issue this week.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home