Full of Stitches

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Sailing on the Wind

This winter, I had started the application to attend the new birth center in Utah. With the Little Guy getting so sick, so frequently, we ditched the plans. Ben's Mom had planned to come out and help with the children while I was away, and decided to come visit still to let me have lots of time to focus on my written work for school. :)

What a nice visit we had! Barb, Ben's brother (S~) and cousin, Susan. They were here 2 weeks (Tues to Tues) and we had a pleasant visit.

S~ accompanied Ben to work most days, giving him a look at this area's working environment, and lots of time to practice programming.



Susan and Barb blessed me with their gift of organization. They went through most of the boxes in the schoolroom and cleaned up in the garage. I've still got to go through and put the school things in their places. But, now we have a row of cubbies (nonlocking cabinets for the children's school supplies) under the window, and the shelves are arranged somewhat to hold supplies. I'm planning on using my computer armoire as a writing desk, keeping stationery & stamps on hand in there.

During the full work week they were here, TJ was signed up for a sailing and windsurfing class. I drove him up, leaving the girls with their grandma and cousin (1st cuz, once removed?). While TJ windsurfed and sailed, I sat in the car and typed up my modules. I send in 3 and have 2 or 3 more just about done and another couple started. And: He had so much fun!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home