Full of Stitches

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Soap Opera?

I apologize in advance to those who actually like to watch train wrecks in progress, but I don't like soap operas. And yet, that is precisely how I feel my life is going right now!

I'm 8w2d pregnant with #4. All was going fine until yesterday. BB and I were lying down on my bed and suddenly she flailed and kicked me in the belly. I could feel the impact on the uterus! I gave her a talking to and told her she wasn't allowed to kick me because she could hurt the baby. Then, I mentally noted that I would have to watch for any spotting. Well, last night there was an 'off' odor and this morning there's been mild spotting (sigh). I called the Dr. and left a voicemail. Waiting for a call back and taking it easy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home