Full of Stitches

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Plans

Today, I hope to make gauge with my Sock Wars yarn. I bought some bamboo DPNs last week at my LYS for this. Funny, it's supposed to be a stash buster type thing. Instead, I have to go out and get a new weight yarn and new needles. Oh well, I joined to have fun, not to work my stash. I love the colors I picked out, but who knows if my target will! I hope you like boring socks, whoever you are!

I have the mate to the blue motif sock done past the heel scrap insert (whatever you want to call that), I'm almost to the 2 motifs on the leg. I'm taking pause to work gauge for SockWars.

I have no idea what's up with the appearance of my site. Did I get hacked and they just removed the color? I dunno. I'm fielding questions to my semi-mute husband.. -- (note: apparently it was just my computer, it's fixed now, looks fine to me again)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home