Full of Stitches

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So Close

Last night, no: this morning, I figured out what was with my printer and got the proper sized doll pattern printed out. I'm glad I'm making this smaller one (on average 64% of the actual baby doll size because I didn't check my printer settings first). This is giving me a go with new techniques and showing me what I really need for the actual doll.

The children and I went over to Micheal's and bought the fill. I've got it all stuffed and started covering the head. I've got the ears pinned on for fun, but need to check the directions for the face before I sew them on.. yeah, need to stuff lightly. Then I can sew them shut and in place.
20060906dollbits
I haven't yet decided on how the face should look. I'm sure I can attack that after naptime! After this is done, I want to do a baby-sized one now that I've got the full size pattern!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home