Full of Stitches

Friday, December 15, 2006

LTK Ribby Wraps

I've just finished one and need to add gussets on the second Ribby Wrap (second pattern to bottom). I used the KoolAid dyed yarn we made with Sue this summer. The first, a newborn size, took just shy of the ball we'd dyed red, then rewound and dyed blue. The second, size small, took the whole ball -blue, dyed with end of the red- and so I used the second of the red-dyed-blue balls. I was sitting there knitting thinking, "This has got to be the world's ugliest ribby wrap," the whole time. But, they actually turned out okay. Ben loves the blue fade to red look.
20061215ltkwrap
The wraps are actually even side to side (with back end wider than front end), I was just trying to show the button placement (because I found the wording slightly confusing), and didn't adjust the small wrap evenly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home