Full of Stitches

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Wish List

With a growing family, my extended family often feels lost as to what to send as gifts. My children are at an age where shareable gifts are a mainstay. We have toys, we have to go through and eliminate some on a semi-regular basis to keep sanity in the house. They love books and videos, and could always use some really special item of clothing. Things that I've come up with thus far that could be easy to order over the internet (note: I may update this list, or make a new one in the future):

Wooden ABC Sign language puzzle

ASL Phrase Book


Signing Time Videos (preferably VHS [have 1 & 13 on VHS], but DVD is fine - I'll let TJ put the videos in, but the DVD is still parent-operated)
They also carry these at amazon: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and Practice #s

Video Camera (Ben's getting this on sale)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home