Full of Stitches

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Flutterbies

20070329dress

TJ takes great pictures! I love the angle on this one -he usually doesn't do that!

The dress: I think that, realistically, it would be wearable, and it's not half bad. For me, I prefer the heavier looking fabric on the heavier end, so it's upside down ;). The nursing opening currently sticks out like a sore thumb. So, I guess next time go up one size. I'm not sure, though. This seems to fit at the shoulders fine, hmm.. maybe a tad tight, so up one size should be okay.

For now, though, I plan to make a new bodice (I have more butterfly print) and take this skirt and attach it to the new top. Then, I'll just need some ribbon or something for the waistband, and I was thinking lace edging for the sleeves and hem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home