Full of Stitches

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Who’s Got the Time?

"Time! Time! Whose got the time?" queried the Madhatter of the White Rabbit.

Hmm.. Must sleep! But, first, I'm so much happier with the dress! I chopped off the ELD #203 bodice (it's still in usable condition, though, so I may find something for it the next pregnancy) and cut out the bodice of New Look #6587 -with a higher neckline, I wasn't sure how low it would be, so I raised it before it could confound me. The bodice and skirt are together. Have yet to do the sleeves and buttonband, neckline and hem. I'm still deciding between lace and cuffs for the sleeves.. And, I like the sash idea, so I may get enough fabric for the sash and a matching apron.. or at least little girls' dresses.

must crawl to bed...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • It's "Who's got the time." It's short for "who has." "Whose" is the possessive form.

    By Anonymous Poppa, at 4:16 AM  

  • Ah, that's something that I don't remember being taught previously. Thank you, I'll remember now.

    By Anonymous Administrator, at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home