Full of Stitches

Saturday, May 05, 2007

dufus





dufus

Originally uploaded by fullofstitches.


I finally decided that I could knit again. The baby is 3 months old, she has somewhat regular times that she enjoys being down with the children, and she naps well (especially in the sling or ABC). So, yesterday I pulled out the green socks to finish the legs and maybe finish the socks.

So, I knit a couple inches. Then I looked closely and, lo and behold, I had repeated the first half of the pattern 1&1/2 repeats back. So, I thought I'd ladder down.

Seemed alright. Took a while, though, and i have 7 repeats around to fix. I fixed 2 or 3 last night. This morning, I went for the next and it didn't look so good, everything seemed pulled and one side wasnt opening the YOs as much.. I started the next and just decided to rip back. What's 12 rounds? 20-30 minutes? And, it'll look better.

I managed to get to the end of that first leg without further ado and picked up the second. I had to join the yarn because I've used this yarn for other socks. Then we went out to lunch, and I just picked them up and made the same mistake! Only, thankfully, I caught it when I got to the next YO round. Can you hear that frog? rrrriiippp-it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home