Full of Stitches

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gi-normous Rick Rack!!

I cut out a Busy Bias Apron the other night for me. I've got the pockets together now and am working on getting them sewn to the apron fronts. I had been hoping to squeeze a full sized apron from another fabric, but just didn't have enough. Instead, I made this:

apron on ladder

(I know, bad posture.. I need to exercise to fix that..)

The white has colored bobby pins all over, the red is a pretty floral. Plus, it's got rick rack accents! And, the scallop looks like rick rack to me! I'd like to get a close up of the pocket, but here's a full view (photos courtesy of a wonderful 9yo photographer):

scallop apron pocket

Pattern: Butterick B4087
Size: Medium (I admit it!)
For: me!
Result: Husband approved :)

Another Tie One On, just in time! Maybe I can finish my Busy Bias and squeeze that in before the deadline..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home