Full of Stitches

Monday, April 30, 2007

End of April

I went in a fabric store today and only spent $6, and didn't buy any fabric! I'd used some of this rickrack making that little apron, so I ran out last night when I tried to finish this apron! This morning, the children and I went to JoAnn's to get more (and something for the dolls, more on that if I finish them).
I'll have to get a pic of the reverse side. It's red with grey pocket trim. And, the red's not nearly that bright, the flash caught it!
apron front
I actually picked up about the most craptastic jumbo rick rack ever, but managed to finish just before the jumbled part. Maybe I'll get a pic of it, but believe me- I'm not using a good 8 inches of this! I'm so happy it was a foot or so from the end (about a foot good, 8+ inches bad, rest of pack mostly good).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home