Full of Stitches

Monday, May 07, 2007

First Socks of 2007





First Socks of 2007

Originally uploaded by fullofstitches.


Too close to the work. Do you get that feeling? Stitching away muttering to yourself, "What was I thinking?" or "I must really hate myself..." But, you persist. Finally, you get to the end and, bracing yourself, put the work where it belongs..

And, it looks good.

These socks fit me! This is the first pair that I've made for me that fit me! And, they're toe-up! And, from this distance, I like the stripes.

(I had to brighten the picture, this was taken in the dawn's early light. Some flecks of red in the dark stripes can be seen.)


Pattern: Widdershins from knitty.com
Yarn: Lion Brand Magic Stripes - Lumberjack
Size: 54 sts
Needles: US1 dpn

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home