Full of Stitches

Sunday, May 06, 2007

“What’s Wrong With This Place?”

BB's got a cold. It started a week ago Thursday with a fever, so we're not taking her to church. Last week, I stayed home with her and Cow and we slept most of the morning. This week, Ben stayed home with BB. He took her to the game store and, when they came back, the neighbor across the cul-de-sac was out. He hasn't seen Ben or his car in a while and was afraid that I'd kicked him out. Um...

It seems to be a theme here. The next door neighbor had been afraid that Ben had left me during my pregnancy!

Hello!? People! He's just got a deadline to make and bugs to fix when they have a new software release!

When I came home from church, Ben told me and asked me, "What's wrong with this place?"

I could make such a long list, but the main problem: Jesus Christ has been asked to leave. Let's invite the Son of God again. Let's make marriages work by living according to the ways the Risen One has shown us. Let's be servants to one another. Oi, do I ever struggle with that one. Thankfully, Jesus came to save us sinners and teach us how to be like Him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home