Full of Stitches

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Patience

Monday wasn't day 1. I had a sip of hot cocoa.

Tuesday wasn't day 1. I had a burger at In N Out and I'm sure there's sugar in the bun.

Wednesday is day 1.
Breakfast: Grapenuts with raw milk
Lunch: Quiche (eggs, cheese, green peppers)

Now I'm hungry. Avoiding sugar means that I should focus on vegetables, dairy and meat. I'm thinking that a new routine is in order.

I set T.J. to getting the grapes ready for class tomorrow. He has to take in 3 cups for their Valentine's Day party. I told the children that any left over they can eat. Then I turned around and there's the baby coming out of the hallway sucking the toothpaste.
There's fluoride in the toothpaste. Fluoride is highly poisonous. I'm hoping T.J.'s right and there was less than a 1/4 tube left before she got it. There's maybe an ounce or so left now and every time she coughs I run out to see if she's throwing up. Poison control suggested feed her cow's milk or milk products, so she has a piece of cheese and had her first taste of cow milk.

T.J. was in tears that his sister may be injured by this. We took a quiet moment and prayed and I just held him. He's such a sweet sensitive boy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home