Full of Stitches

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Daily Plate

Ben introduced me to a food-tracking service online. I'm trying to work on my nutrition a bit, so I'm giving it a go. The Daily Plate lets me enter the food I eat, I can even dig a little and find ways to enter healthy whole foods (like adding 'recipes' and using the 'fix' button to enter info that actually pertains to the foods I use -like "whole wheat, whole-grain" instead of just "whole wheat flour"). Most 'recipes' has the ingredients spelled out, so something like the first 'whole wheat flour' shows that it's someone's mix, not real whole wheat flour! I'm going to play with it awhile.. doesn't look like there are many NT-style eaters on there, but I may have just not found them yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home