Full of Stitches

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cookie Man

Today is all about getting the Little Guy to eat. Something. He doesn't want to, but he's screaming, fussy, miserable. Yesterday, I gave him gelatin-laced broth in the morning, and he ate some of the carrot cookies his big brother baked, and some rice last night. Today, he's been at odds with edibles. Maybe I should heat up some broth again.

I'm so grateful he still nurses.



Miss C has been nibbling at bananas like some mouse, leaving half or more behind. Last night I had 2 halves and a 3/4. I set them aside for baking today. Since Little Guy has been willing to take a few bites of cookie, but not much else, I've been looking for cookies full of healthy stuff, like veggies.

Today's recipe is for banana cookies.
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/banana_cookies/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home