Full of Stitches

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mending Slowly

Perhaps I shouldn't have gone out, but we needed groceries. More than anything, I could have given better instructions. Do Not Overfill Infant.

Dad called while I was out. Little Guy hadn't puked in 3 hours. Though Ben got him to while I was out and he got out whatever else the girls had fed him when I got back -all over me.

Also, Miss A, the oldest girl (AKA, #2), was sitting in bed with a bleeding nose when I got home! Ben got her stopped, and I started another load of laundry.

I have to do short nursings with Little Guy, then burp him, give him a couple minutes, and try again. It's almost like having a gigantic walking newborn. He's sleeping now, mostly peacefully.

Tonight's goal is to have enough absorbant towels handy to make it to morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home