Full of Stitches

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Quiet Weekend

Happy Mother's Day. What are your plans? I'm thinking barbeque, if Ben and the older children make it home by afternoon. I was able to sleep in a whole hour and am snuggling with the 2 little girls while I type this on my phone. Little Guy is crawling about, encouraging us to get up and go make him some breakfast. I was thinking crepes, but the girls are asking for chocolate chip pancakes.

Ben took the older 2 with him yesterday to visit his Dad. We have a few things to do up there, but love to visit regardless. I wasn't able to go because I have Study Group every other weekend right now. I don't like to miss it, even if I don't get much done, because it encourages me to keep going.

Gotta get up and get going with my main job. Career moms are always in high demand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home