Full of Stitches

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Direction

Mom date: Tuesday.

My computer is half buried, and I haven't been crafting, so I haven't felt compelled to dig out the computer and post.



I've been thinking of a change of direction for the blog, though. I've added a blogging app to my phone and hope it may be reasonable to think I'll be able to blog more easily this way.

So, I'm thinking of taking the "Full of Stitches" thing from another angle: laughter. What do you think of a blog about a family? Dad, mom, 5 children. Our adventures in coffee, or whatever. How I survive another budget crisis, when I'm down to flour, tuna & a sweet potato. What happens when everyone wants to cook on the same 2 feet square of counter at the Same Time.

Let me know. I'm getting curiouser & curiouser...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home