Full of Stitches

Friday, May 01, 2009

Anti-Crafty? Bah.

I'm a little short of outfits right now. The whole "clothes that fit" thing generally does not apply for several months after having a baby. Saturday (is that today) is the Ladies' Spring Tea at church, so I thought I'd make a springish skirt and just wear a simple top with it. The girls and I had picked out a yummy purple fabric recently (fabric traditions states the label, I don't remember if it was JoAnn's or Hancock..). I googled (free skirt pattern) and like a couple (note the MissA skirt thing I was working at earlier this week), and came up with Anticraft's Petticoat as my favorite thus far. Takes lots of fabric. Lots. *Lots* 3+ yards just for my size. But I like the layout, does save on seams. And, working bottom up makes the gathering less tedious - each layer is smaller. All I have left is the waistband/elastic.

Next I want to crochet the chainsaw.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home