Full of Stitches

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Set Up

The nuts & bolts were in a bucket on the shelf near where I'd left them (thank you, Susan!) and I was able to get the rack back onto my bike pretty quick. I'd taken the rack off when my sister returned my purple -much lighter- bike, but the mounting holes on the purple bike didn't work with the rack set.

Instead of getting to ride the lighter bike, I switched the improvements from it onto the bike I've been riding. Now I have a saddle cushion, pump, and quick releases on the front wheel and seat. It could use a good cleaning still, lights, and maybe new brakes, but all in all I'm satisfied it'll work.

The trailer, on the other hand, has a broken safety strap. I don't want to risk my babies if the join goes, too. It might be fun to convert it to a hard trailer so we can trail it behind Ben or TJ and take picnicking supplies with us for a day out. For short rides, MissC could ride her balance bike & Little Guy use the seat on my bike.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home