Full of Stitches

Friday, October 01, 2010

Something Small

Earlier this week, MissB found the finger puppets book & asked me to make her a monkey. I started it, then had to do other things & set it aside.

MissC asked me to buy her this sparkly blue yarn a few months back. When she looked through the book yesterday, she asked for the mermaid. I figured I could at least get the tail done in a day..



She was so upset! MissC kept telling me that she was "broken" & asking me to sew it closed. I wish the iPhone app would let me upload video, she was flipping back and forth from crying to giggling as I played with the mermaid.

Today, she adores it. & she's using the tail for storage.




That went so quick, I finished up the monkey just before bed. The eyes ara a bit googly, but MissB likes it.

This afternoon, I whipped up the space ship (UFO) for TJ real quick!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home