Full of Stitches

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Back Tonight, Back to Sahaara-ing

 

Back Band pieces compared

So… I went through my notes. I have a Sahaara 32E that I wear; it’s a touch big, but fits well enough it’s in my rotation. My current thought is: Let’s make a 32D again, with only the straps brought in. Whilst printing, I want to compare the D back bands. Isn’t this something? The 34D and 32D back bands are spaced at 1” difference to make the 2” overall difference in band. But, the lace version is another inch smaller? I printed more. 
In size E, the back bands of Views A&B are the same size as View C.

In size D, the back bands of Views A&B are wider than View C. The 34D-view C that I printed is the same as the 32D-view A&B.
Because I had a better fit last time with the 32E, I’m going to use the View C back band of the 32D to hopefully start with a better fit. 
Back Band & Front Frame 32D overlaid on 32E

Not so great… The front cradles are only about 1/4-inch difference (half inch overall), but the back bands are still weird. Going to print out the 30D Back Bands next…
Again, the View A&B of 30D is the same size as the View C of 32D
I will be using the Back Band 30D for View C for this go at a 32D Sahaara Bra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home