Full of Stitches

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Step Away From the Lace, Lady

 


 Azalea. Have you seen it? So pretty, so lacy. I picked it up last month, and today I decided to see if I have lace in the size it calls for. Answer: not really. So, it’s a fitting pair that I’ve sew up. I have just enough pink for half, and just enough yellow for half. The pattern that I purchased is light on instructions. Basically, here are the pieces, here is the list of ingredients needed. And, that’s it. I started sewing it up in size 42 before I realized that I should have done things in a slightly different order. Good thing it’s a practice pair of pants!



Then, I couldn’t figure out why the lace didn’t meet right. I put the front overlay together wrong! It’s supposed to make an upwards point like ^ not a v. That may be why they’re a tad snug. Or my butt is bigger than I thought. I have ordered some more lace - I found the pink one again, but in black. Patience awaiting its arrival…

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home