Full of Stitches

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Sahaara for Smaller Busts?

I still need a few changes on the Sahaara bralette to fit me. But, I have a daughter with similar fit issues. And, since I needed a new kit to fit me, why not pick one up to fit her and see if I could figure this out whilst going through less fabric? 

I started with her measurements and decided on a straight 34C. No, I immediately took out 1 cm from the BCD, and I moved the straps in towards center by a quarter inch. 

She was swimming in it. 

I took out the cups and made the next pair 3/4 inch shorter above the apex. I may have pulled the elastic too tight, there’re wrinkles like crazy, but she’s happier. To her, it’s a summer top, so it’s a win. 

And, a bonus for those who are in the Barbie movie craze, this Bubblegum pink color is right there in the Barbie shade.

(Future self note: just go down cup sizes before adjusting! This is a large triangle for our genetics.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home