Full of Stitches

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Slept Better

So, I'm full of energy! Last night I only stayed up till about 11:30, so either my body is adjusting to a lack of sleep or the extra half (full?) hour really helped!

I've got Ben's fraternal twins socks done through the foot and am working the heel flaps. This is my first pair of toe-up heel flap socks.. and I finally found the pattern repeats beginning. I lined it up in the picture: see how the whole foot's worth of yarn would've had to be removed to start them at the same spot? That's a long repeat! And, I haven't found the end on the other sock yet!

FTstripes1

Oh, and I figured out part of Ben's surprise.. He wouldn't answer me before, but I had asked him about it. Someone's flying in for Memorial Day weekend. He won't tell me who.. My guesses are: A)Naughty Sue, B) my MIL.. or a stretch would be C) my Dad. Beyond that, he's got me stumped.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home