Full of Stitches

Monday, May 08, 2006

Sojourn

Ben's father lives in the mountains. This weekend, we ascended there and infiltrated! The children adored their grandparents, cousin and aunt. The horses didn't know what to think when they were nearly outnumbered by little people. AJ adored little Cal, she calls him her horse and says, "That white horse is just my size." The last time I saw him he was grey, and will be when I see him next. His winter coat is fluffy white.

AJ on Cal

My DF Susan is excited! She's due w/#6 in Oct and may finally be blessed with a homebirth (Lord willing). We were able to share our second homebirth experience when we lived with them and the Lord opened Dan's heart to the idea.

I, on the otherhand.. am learning to be patient and wait on my husband and trust his timing. We've been talking about it so long and now we're together again and I've worked on weaning Bea to not nurse every 5 minutes. She'll be 2 next month and she's now in the girls' room at night though she'll come across to our room when the sun starts rising. Yesterday, he told me he'd like us to be more fit before we add another little one. Okay.

I've got to upload photos for Naughty Sue!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home