Full of Stitches

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Blehs Have It

Oh Boy! Did I ever have morning sickness this morning. Can you imagine? Morning sickness in the *morning*?

Maybe I'll just have morning sickness with every other pregnancy. Wouldn't that be lovely? I didn't have any with #1 (boy), I had horrible awful every day sick to my stomach and runs with #2 (girl), and just the occasional feeling off like I had gone too long without eating with #3 (girl). Welcome to #4.. this has come on with a bang!

I was looking at some of those pregnancy sites last night (which perhaps led to the unbelievable ail this morning). I'm actually in week 6, not 5. I forgot that LMP = 1 week; they don't say LMP, then 1, 2, etc... So, today I'm 6w3d, and the ill got me going like crazy on a relative! Due date is currently Jan 30, subject to change (subject to scans). My Dr will be out of town the last 2 weeks of June and apparently is booked the first week of July, so my appt isn't until July 13. I get a scan and my first Dr's appt all in one day.

The only thing I feel like eating is vegetable soup or something brothy, and I think I'm out. I guess I could check.. I want some salt (I've got that after sick nasty head feeling), so I'm baking some fries in the oven. I'm hoping that'll put me in the mood to drink more fluids. I usually can with food. I read that nursing while pregnant should be treated like a twin pregnancy in the amount of food and fluids consumed, so that means I gotta pick up the pace!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home