Full of Stitches

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Covered Babies

This MSNBC story is about a free magazine promoting human lactation (warning: giant breast pic). Pretty much everyone interviewed was from the negative to the cover or negative to babies eating in public view. Can you imagine how many more screaming children there'd be if 'lactivists' didn't feed on demand?

Personally, I don't keep bottles for feeding (they're a waste of money). I think there may be one that goes with the breast pump, but I'm unsure where that it. I keep covered as best I can, and really that's pretty well done without boiling under some obnoxious blanket. If someone wants to see a show, they really have to try for it.

(sigh) Is it really time that I start posting each nursing mother related Bible verse that I find?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home