Full of Stitches

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In the Darkness

Lat night was long and late. Ben got on WoW and I didn't feel like joining in the game. I wanted to go to bed. Somewhere this little voice says to wait for him and I generally listen. (sigh)

Having a deadline looming seems to get me in gear to finish things, though. I looked at my poor ironing board. It's piled with projects that have been begun and left undone.
I finished the buttonholes on the lighthouse shirt I'm making for Ben (OOP pattern) and started sewing buttons on. Where are the buttons? I'm 3 short. I know I had enough when I started this thing a year and a half ago!
I sewed the next areas of bias tape for my new apron (McCall's 3979).
I sewed the pleats for the dress that I'm making by using a skirt pattern for border prints and attaching to a nursing dress bodice. I still need to cut out the bodice, but the skirts ready.. Maybe I should just make it into a skirt..?
I machine quilted on the ABC quilt and found little cuts along the bottom and in the W. Drat that toddler with scissors!
I looked at the aprons that are only awaiting pockets. I looked at the green fabric waiting for me to cut it out as a dress. I looked at TJ's cloak -I need to undo the stitching on the hood (stitched together wrong way) and then resew the hood, attach it and edge/hem the cloak. I looked at the nightgown pattern from which I want to make nightgowns for the girls. I looked at the piles on the floor that need shelves.
I just kept quilting till the needle broke. Then I went to bed. It was after 4AM. Note to self: pregnant people need more sleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home