Full of Stitches

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Broken Needles

I'm trying to make a sling.

Trying. But, I'm out of larger 'demin' style needles and keep breaking what I have! The last size 80/12 is in the machine now and I still have a couple lines of stitching to hold down the ring gathers. I need to get a zipper for the pocket anyway, so I'm thinking of just waiting on tomorrow. I wanted to go today, but I'm a bit tired and put it off. Now, it's late and the viscious cycle has turned again.

I'd actually started a page of links to remind myself where to find things about making slings and lost my connection and all the info (sigh). There are a couple links that I still have:
Safe Babywearing
Problems/Tips
Jan's How-to Page -instructions for almost any type of baby carrier

There were more, but they were lost. Jan has lots of links on her pages, so lots of the info can be found with a bit of searching.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home