Full of Stitches

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Heavy Sigh

She's been here a month now. Sweet child. She's number 4 and I'm exhausted. I jus can't keep up with it all - I must constantly remember: she's only 1 month! The first six are generally a matter of pure survival (apparently, I let out a somewhat maniacal cackle when saying those words to Ben.. he became really nervous..).

I'm in a sewing mood. AJ needs dresses. I want to make them to last through summer. Only problem: not enough fabric for her size.. unless I use the fabric that I bought for a dress for me.. I could probably get a dress for each of the three girls out of that. I've also got an inclination to make school uniforms -jumpers for the girls and a vest for TJ- for outtings. So, I'm thinking that finding the uniform fabric first would be good, in a color that would go with most of their clothes, then getting dress fabric.

And, I must be hallucinating from fatigue, I'm thinking of getting the dress fabric in bolts. Then I could have enough to begin a business. HAHAHA!! Ben's always looking at whatever I've just finished making and saying, "You could sell that," as if I had the time or inclination. I think the first thing I'd have to do is get a base product (like if I were selling dresses, I'd have to come up with a basic pattern for most sizes). I'm too tired to even iron the fabric so I can cut out my dress, how could I possibly do many?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home