Full of Stitches

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yarn Hungry Vacuum





Yarn Hungry Vacuum

Originally uploaded by fullofstitches.


I had it in the pocket of the chair.. I thought it was safe! The needles peered over the edge as I did my chore. I didn't see them jump and take the sock to meet the vacuum!

There was a sound.

A terrible awful sound.

The needles dug into the carpet to hide from the unexpected ferocity of the great vacuum beast. They clung to their precious sock!

Somehow, the needles managed to keep hold of the sock as they dug into the carpet. The vacuum ate about a yard of the wool-bamboo yarn and was appeased.

The needles were given a stern talking to.


Knitting has once more commenced.

The vacuum had it's yarn removed.

Naughty vacuum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home