Full of Stitches

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Toes and Totals

img baud toes
I finally started the Baudelaires last night. I bought the yarn last year (I printed the instructions on July 28, 2006), but put off knitting them until my gauge was more even. I'm glad I did. I'm using the 64 stitch sock on size 1US needles. The color is a lovely purple that's hard to capture on camera, "Blackberry" by Lorna's Laces.

This morning, while Ben slept in, I ran to the store to pick up some essentials:
img butter
I'm all for healthy foods, but at these prices I'm going to be cooking beans! For the 3 items, the total was $21.97. I use raw butter ($12.99 for that little tub! and that's the bigger size, half that costs $7.99 at the store!) and raw milk because there's less tummy trouble when they eat that versus the processed kind, and I use the unrefined coconut oil in my cooking (which actually wasn't too bad a price).
I miss you Becky, and your reasonable prices for fresh (same day) raw milk!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home