Full of Stitches

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Teeth

Yesterday, I remembered to make an appointment for TJ while I was at the dentist's office. Today, I took him. Ben, of course, had to go to work, so I had the girls with me as well. When we arrived, the assistant asked if they were all going to be seen - they had enough time on the schedule and children's visits are quick. So, instead of just one, they looked at the teeth of three! I was given the referral to the orthodontist for TJ. AJ was also X-rayed to see if there were any toothbuds for those teeth that never came in - no, but looks like there should be room if the adult teeth show up there. BB was a perfect patient.. once she got in the chair. Now, I just need to see if we're doing the sealants for the permanent teeth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home