Full of Stitches

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Shhh… I didn’t tell him..

img hairchop
Locks of Love, here they come!

The last few days the baby has been grabbing my hair, I haven't given it as much time as it needs, and I had a weird dream about it being shoulder blade length. My aim had been to grow it down to my bum (classic length), then chop it back to my ribcage. My hair was to my waist, which is the longest I've ever had it, and that only took about 6 years (with a few big trims). Goal 1: Locks of Love has been accomplished. Now that I know that I like that length, it's time to aim longer :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Sweetums,

    That is very generous of you. Mom also had very long hair until recently; she donated hers to help chemo patients.

    Love,
    Poppa

    By Anonymous Poppa, at 11:43 PM  

  • what was the final style you ended up with, was it spur of the moment?

    By Anonymous d, at 11:45 PM  

  • It's still not quite 'final'.. lol! I don't like growing out layers, so it'll be about like what I did to it, just a couple inches shorter and more even!

    I like it better longer, so thankfully, my hair grows pretty quick

    By Anonymous Administrator, at 1:02 AM  

  • did you get the final look done yet?? would love to see how it came out

    By Anonymous g, at 12:09 AM  

  • I'm dragging my feet. My hair's still lopsided (though I trimmed myself to make it a little less so). Ben's got a deadline, so I haven't seen much of him lately.. And, I need him around to care for the children whilst I go play at a salon.

    By Anonymous Administrator, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home